SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a digital certificate that encrypts information provided by your visitors and clients, keeping their details safe and secure.
Comodo EssentialSSL Wildcard Certificate
- This certificate will secure an unlimited number of subdomains which makes management and provisioning very easy. This wildcard certificate will provide you with unlimited server licensing, along with a static site seal. View Full Product Details
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate
- With this certificate you can cover up to 100 domains with just one certificate. In addition to SAN support, this certificate offers a dynamic site seal and unlimited server licensing. This multi-domain certificate is an excellent option for small to medium sized companies that want to make managing and provisioning their domains as simple as possible. View Full Product Details
Comodo EV SSL Certificate
- In addition to the green address bar, this certificate features a HackerGuardian Vulnerability Scan, a free site seal free PCI scanning, free daily website scanning, a post-install health check, and the "point-to-verify" Comodo trustmark. This EV certificate offers tremendous value for your dollar. View Full Product Details
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificate
- The most convenient and cost effective solution that covers one fully qualified domain name (www or non www). These certificates are domain validated and can be issued within minutes. This certificate offers a dynamic site seal and unlimited server licensing. View Full Product Details
GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV
- This certificate comes with the highest level of security and authentication. With this EV certificate, you will get the most trusted symbol on the internet the green address bar, along with a dynamic site seal and unlimited server licensing. View Full Product Details
Thawte SSL123 Certificates
- Thawte is one of the most respected names in the SSL industry. This domain validated certificate offers a combination of trust, security and speed. It can be issued within minutes and offers a dynamic seal that can be viewed on your website. View Full Product Details
Thawte SSLWebserver EV
- This certificate offers the highest industry standard for authentication as well as an encryption of up to 256-bit. Having the green address bar on your website ensures customers that you are a trustworthy business and have taken the steps to secure transactions on your website. View Full Product Details
Why Sign up with DigiWorks?
Secure Your Website: SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a digital certificate that establishes a secure connection with our servers and encrypts information provided by your visitors and clients, keeping their details safe and secure.
Establish Your Website’s Trustworthiness: With an SSL digital certificate, your visitors and clients can rest assured that their information and details are safe with you and your website.
SSL Certificates Issued Rapidly: SSL Certificates are issued frequently and transactions are sent within minutes, keeping you up-to-date with the security level of your website.
Your Website’s Security Level Confirmed by Signed Logos: Show your visitors that your website has been authenticated and that you have invested in SSL to secure transactions and data. The presence of signed logos will help general visitors trust your website and help convert them into paying customers.
Compatible with All Payment Gateways: DigiWorks is compatible with all payment gateways. A payment gateway facilitates the transfer of information between a payment portal and the communications processor or acquiring bank.